Delegate Speakers play a significant role in the Summit. Unlike traditional conferences, TOP Africa provides a platform for young aspiring leaders to speak alongside accomplished Global Youth business leaders and other inspiring global leaders. Delegate Speakers will be sharing their impactful work, personal experiences, views and opinions with Summit attendees and the watching world.
Each Speaker will be personally introduced by a Ambassador before delivering a 5 – 10 minutes speech during one of the six Plenary Sessions. The Plenary Sessions are the foundations from which all content at the Summit is developed. The 2017 topics were arrived at following a year-long consultation process with Ambassadors and incoming delegates.
The 2017 Plenary Sessions will focus on:
- Entrepreneurship Education & Support for Start-ups
- Building A Global Business
- Leading From Where You Are
- Discovering Opportunities Around You
- Using Social Media to Promote Peace and Security.